Pages

Thursday 12 July 2012

Treating myself to MAC

Remember the MAC to the beach collection of summer 2010? With their orange, summery packaging and pretty colours, I loved them all. Back then, I could only dream of owning a MAC product, so the collection passed me by without a second thought. Whilst browsing through this blog sale, I stumbled across one of the lipsticks from the collection which had never been used and still looked perfect, so I bought it for only five pounds!! 

The lipstick is in the shade 'Frost thrills' which is a orangey colour with a tinge of gold running through it. 





I am so sorry about the poor quality of the pictures (hence why I included a few different ones). When on the lips, the lipstick gives a gold shimmer to your lips, with an orange under colour, which I love as it's really unusual and unlike other colours I have seen. 

Whilst prowling Ebay for more bargains, I also caught sight of a MAC pencil in the shade ''Dervish', which I have absolutely loved using, and for half the price of what it is sold for at MAC counters, I am definitely impressed. 




Niki xx

P.s Have you checked out my blog sale yet, I've reduced loads of prices even further, in the hope that I can raise funds for a camera (look at the pictures above if you don't already know why). Click here to find out more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment