Pages

Friday 13 July 2012

Boot sale bargain books

So to follow on from yesterdays post, here are some of the books that I bought whilst shopping in Preston with my fiancé.

Wendy Holden- The school for husbands
Arabella Weir- Stupid cupid
Carole Matthews- With or without you
Jemma Forte Me and Miss M

Tasmina Perry- Original sin
Patricia Scanlan- Francesca's party
Lulu Taylor- Heiresses
Allison Pearson- I don't know how she does it 

All of these books were between 20p-50p each and I can't wait to read them all. I love romantic comedy books (although the same can't be said for films).

I am considering doing a monthly 'What I've read'/'Book review' on my blog, but I want to know what you guys think about it before I pursue it. Obviously, I would be reviewing books I bought at boot sales/charity shops as that's where I mainly buy them, so they wouldn't be just released. 

Let me know your thoughts...

Niki xx


Still lots of things left in my blog sale so go check it out!! 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely buys!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete